Saturday, February 2, 2019

Welcome Our Newest Member - Keith Bullock




I began to feel the urge to ‘be creative’ when I was a child, starting with the  building and decorating of elaborate houses for my dolls from discarded boxes.  As the years passed I always enjoyed some form of art, starting with watercolors, and progressing through drawing, drafting, photography, acrylics, interior design, sewing, a variety of crafts/fabric arts, and set design/construction for events at my children’s schools.  

Once my children went off to college I returned to my first love, watercolor, and began to take lessons at the Studio School with some of Roanoke’s most notable artists, as well as taking classes with some nationally known artists at Art of the Carolinas. 

I am excited to be the newest member of ArtVisions, and look forward to continuing the never ending process of learning and perfecting my skill with this talented group of artists!


Neighborhood Watch

Radishing

Vernazza Reflection

Noel